Matt's opinion

Thursday, October 28, 2004

What's this?!


After so long the Red Sox finally won a World Series title. You might ask youself "Matt, you're a twins fan, what gives?" Hey....of course I'm a Twins fan, and really a Minnesota sports fan in general (Go Viks!) but this was such a special occasion that I felt it was time to be a Boston fan for a few games, and I never liked the Yankees. Kudos guys, Kudos.

Now on to other things.....
Thank God people finally stoped talking about that Ashlee Simpson debacle on SNL. I mean come on, get over it. People lip-sink on SNL like every week. They should consider canning the tape guy cause he never usually gets it wrong. We all know she's just eye candy for todays teens, just like Jessica was and still is eye candy for people my age...ahhhhhh Jessica.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home