Matt's opinion

Friday, February 04, 2005

MMMMMM drinking

On my latest visit to CNN.com I read a story that I just have to mention. At California State U. a student who was pledging a fraternaty died Wednesday morning due to drinking excessive amounts of water (5 gallon jug to be exact) as part of a hazing process. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WATER!!!!! I swear to God, if I were his father I would be completely ashamed of both myself and my former son for dying in such a shameful and pathetic way. How could you even be greiving when you hear that news? I can see the face of the parents when the police officer told them their son was dead (sadness) and then their faces when the officer told them what he died of (red with embrassment).

Moving on...I actually can't remember what I was going to say. I really think I have adult ADD sometimes because I can't seem to keep focused on something for more than like 5 minutes.

Did you ever notice that Doritos Spicier Nacho chips are much more addictive than the regular Nacho chips? I think that they made them spicier by adding crack. That would explain the addictivness as well as the urge to keep smacking my lips right after I eat some. But they're just so damn good!!!! MMM MMMMM BITCH!!

that's it for now.

1 Comments:

  • You think those are bad...try the extreme doritos. They're killer....EXTREME!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home