Matt's opinion

Friday, May 06, 2005

Physical fitness

Taking a look around recently I realized that American's are getting really fat. I mean uncontrollably fat and there's absolutely no reason for it. Just EXCERSIZE! But what I really don't understand is these people who excersize so much it's become an obsession. There is a minority who wants to be slim and muscular and appear as though they were a statue of an ancient greek god. Well for most of those people it's been a long time since high school history class so let me remind you of one tiny detail (no pun intended): the statues of ancient greeks, although very muscular, all had very small penis'. Given the recent steroids scandal I think you can see how I would be worried. For those of you who don't know, a side effect of steroid use is a shurnken version of your former manliness. Either people don't excersize at all or they excersize to the point of imasculating themselves. I just don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home