Matt's opinion

Monday, July 11, 2005

Has it been that long?

I just got to thinking about how little I actually post to this blog-o-mine. Oh well, I have better things to do, like watch TV and do nothing. Actually I'm supposed to be working on my thesis research as we speak, but that is far less interesting than writing to a blog right?

Most recently we escaped certain demize when hurricane Dennis whized by Tampa. I was so glad when the forecastors said that it was going to the panhandle, not like those poor souls need another disaster. Melissa and I were both so worried about it we cancled our anniversery trip to Orlando for the weekend to stay home incase Dennis came our way. Oh well, I think we still had a good time anyway.

We spent our first wedding anniversery making ourselves sick thinking about aquiring our first home. We saw 4 houses on Saturday and really like one of them so we decided to make an offer. This is until we found out the house had a sinkhole that was just repaired and the house is now sitting on some sort of pillar system. Needless to say we are not to enthused anymore, but hopefully I'll get a fax shortly describing the extent to which the house was damaged and subsequently repaired.

That's it for now, perhaps later today I'll post some more, if not I'm sure you'll be biting your nails for the next month when I post something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home