Matt's opinion

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Alright, I've got a few minutes before I leave for the day and I don't feel like doing any more work so I'll share my thoughts with you.

I was a little dissapointed when I found no comments to my last post. Guess I should lay off the philisophical stuff for a while. Not a whole lot is going on lately though. Melissa and I are back to our everyday routines. I've been working to get the data collected for my thesis back in Sept 05 processed and ready to interpret. It's a lot harder than you might think, but I'll spare you the details.

I've officially submitted all of my application materials to the three schools I trying to get into. The last application I filled out, to UIC, was sent out yesterday morning. I did all of my applications online this time around. I figured it was a little quicker for the universities to print the application out and look over it than try to read all my chicken scratch. The only catch is that I still have to turn in support materials like applications for assistantships that needed to be hand-written and mailed in, so that's one thing that could be improved accross the board. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll hear something by the end of the month, but I've resigned to the fact that I probably won't hear anything until late Feb or early Mar.

Things should be a bit slower in the next couple of days so I should be able to post more often and those posts should have more substance to them. I've run out of time to waste so you'll just have to wait till then for more.

1 Comments:

  • Wow, I stop paying attention to your blog for 1 week and look what happens...
    Anyway, to give comment on your "Food for Thought" post, I quote a timeless classic:

    Pinky: "What are we gonna do tonight?"
    Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky: Try to take over THE WORLD!"

    Cheers,
    Justin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home