Matt's opinion

Monday, December 31, 2012

Catching up

It's been such a long time since I've posted on this I'm pretty surprised this site still exists in a digital world that changes so frequently. So much has changed for me since my last post: had children, bought and sold a home, moved numerous times and switched jobs. That said, I've taken a moment to read through some of my old posts and am relieved to find familiarity. I'm heartened that my thoughts from years ago are not too far from where I left off on this blog and that my previous posts were enjoyable to read, least for me.

So, I figure I might give this blogging thing another shot. Who knows, with my new smartphone and this blogger app I, and anyone else who wants to, can keep up from anywhere. So how 'bout it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home