Matt's opinion

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Something US News and World Reports missed in their ratings

Question
Is Northwestern:
A) A great school
B) The greatest school

The answer, of course, is the greatest school....ever. Why you may ask? Because this Friday's Homecoming parade will be led by none other than NU alum Stephen Colbert. Honestly, I didn't even know Stephen was an NU alum but knowing that now validates my decision to come here last March.

Sadly, in a cruel twist of fate I will not be able to attend this Friday's parade. Instead I will be attending my cousin's wedding in Denver, CO. Although I'm excited about the wedding and can't wait to see family members I haven't seen in quite a long time there will still be a small amount of sadness in my failing to turn out to support my candidate for President in 2008. Oops, did I just let the cat out of the bag? Sorry Stephen.

Read all about the Homecoming festivities here:
http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2006/10/homecoming.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home