Matt's opinion

Friday, April 28, 2006

Curiosity gets the best of Letterman

After all of that serious, somewhat depressing blogging a few minutes ago I turn on Letterman and what do I find? As soon as I turn on the TV I hear the theme song to the cleverly titled game "Will it float?" I'll give you 3 guesses as to what the point of the game is. Tonight's item up for flotation: 4lb jar of salsa in a plastic jar. If you'd like to take a few minutes and guess whether or not it stayed afloat I'll hit enter a few times to enhance the suspense















it sank. I may not be describing things accurately enough for you to get the picture but this bit was friggin hilarious. Time to go, only moments before a married couple gets fired out of a cannon. What was I saying about America reducing politics to entertainment and the eventual demise of the country again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home