Matt's opinion

Saturday, April 22, 2006

From Big East to Big Ten

For those of you who haven't already heard, I got into Northwestern. I got the letter about a week ago and I was jumping up and down at the mailbox, making the lady next to me very uncomfortable. So now that the wait for the decision is over it's time to starting looking for summer jobs and for Melissa to look for a new job up north. Other than that it's just a waiting game till the big move.

That's it for now. I really don't have much motivation to blog, I just wanted to tell those who hadn't found out the good news. Perhaps I'll be more motivated after watching the Sunday talk shows and reading the opinion columns in the paper. I have some thoughts about the immigration legislation that's before congress right now, but I'll save those for another time. Melissa and I are going to a friend's house for dinner tonight and Melissa has to approve my wardrobe, because I'm obviously not capable of dressing myself in a respectable fashion (just a hint of sarcasm).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home