Matt's opinion

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tip on summer grilling.....and eating my shorts

Just a tip for those of you who plan on grilling outdoors this summer. On the day after you grill, don't wear any of the same clothes you did while you were grilling.

Why is this so important?

Well, it just so happens that I am wearing the same shorts today that I was wearing yesterday (I was grilling yesterday) and the grill smell from my pants is making me so hungry I could eat them. The only thing stopping me from eating my pants is the knowledge that I've farted in them at least a half dozen times between yesterday and today.

Aren't you glad you read my blog? This kind of constructive, thought-provoking discussion you've come to expect from mattsopinion and I pride myself in being able to bring it to you.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home