Matt's opinion

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday Afternoon

This is a little odd for me, I'm posting, but I don't have a whole lot to post. One thing I am excited about is a call I got from Brock yesterday telling me about the new job he got. Congrats man, you've been at it for a long time and you got a great job as a result. Other than that not a lot is going on. Surprisingly we didn't get a call from our real estate agent to go look at houses this weekend so we're a little worried she's not looking as hard as we'd like. Maybe there just isn't anything we haven't seen already, but when we drove around the area we were able to find about 10 houses in less than an hour (although only half of them were in our price range). Oh well, we'll pick it up when we get back from Carly's wedding.

The kitties are doing better and have all of their bandages off. They still don't do a whole lot of walking around yet but I'm sure that'll wear off in a few more days.

Recently, actually a week or two ago, I started reading Bill Clinton's autobiography My Life. It's the first real book that I've read in a very long time, and let me tell you I started with a dousy. I'm about 230 pages into it now and although I enjoy reading it immensely I still have about 700 pages to go, talk about a life story! As of right now I've made it to the early 1970's when he unsuccessfully runs for congress after being a law professor at the Univ of Arkansas for only 3 months or so. I'll keep you updated on how far I get, I just hope I have the persistence to finish what I started instead of losing interest in it halfway through. I doubt that will happen this time as I'm actually interested in what I'm reading about.

Hey, a reminder to those of you who read this to leave the web address of your blog so I can catch up with you. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home