Matt's opinion

Monday, July 18, 2005

Spelling is not my forte

Yesterday was a good day. Mostly because Melissa and I got out the door fairly early in the morning to get our usual weekend shopping done. The great thing was that we only spent half of our budget on groceries, woo-hoo!! Maybe that trip to Sam's club actually paid off. But then again that accomplishment will be overshadowed by our trip to Chicago this weekend and our visiting Six Flags with the family. It should be fun. We were done with our shopping by noon, ate lunch (some of the best grilled cheese I have every had, thank you very much), and then had the rest of the day to do nothing. We decided it would be in our best interest to make a visit to the pool for a while considering none of the houses we can afford will have one. Oh was that nice, the only thing that would've made it nicer is some sort of tropical drink. After that we went inside and I got to keep up with my reading. I'm determined to finish this behemoth (I have no idea how to spell it, but you get the idea) of a book and continue reading more books afterwards. I have resolved to carry it around with me to school and elsewhere and get in a few pages whenever I can.

After a delicious dinner of fish sticks, mashed potatoes and frozen green been casserole (yes, a full meal and not just a side dish, take that Tracy!!) we watched the two episode of the Family Guy on Fox. Brilliant!!! That show never ceases to amaze me, or make me laugh. If you haven't seen it, Do it!! Do it!!!

Well I actually have work to do so that's all for now.

1 Comments:

  • Very proud of you eating an actual meal, not just a lipton side dish:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home