Matt's opinion

Monday, June 26, 2006

Quick update

Hey everyone. I only have a few minutes before I have to go home but I just wanted to let everyone know we finally moved into our own apartment in Evanston. Give me a call if you want the address. I'll send all the info out by email as soon as soon as I have some pictures on my webshots site of the finished product. Don't hold your breath though, it'll probably be another week or two.

Melissa and I are still in the begining stages of our respective jobs but they're going along OK. Other than that I really don't know what else to update you on. I suppose I should just go home and keep un-packing, which would be a hell of a lot easier if it weren't for all that packing I did back in Florida. Stupid packing. oh well. Hope all is well with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home