Matt's opinion

Saturday, August 12, 2006

What did I get myself into?

Well, as some may have noticed immediately after my last post I went and started a MySpace page. Yes, I am ashamed of myself, but at least it will help me keep in touch with people. That was the idea behind this blog but since I only have a readership of ~2 it isn't as effective as I might like. Oh well. I'll probably only check my myspace page for a day or two and then let it sit for a month, like this site, until I can drag myself away from my office and waste some time.

The funniest thing is that for a while I couldn't figure out how to work the damn site I created. I felt like such an idiot. I've got a master's degree and this website is kicking my butt. I figured it out though, about 3 hours later.

I have no idea what to do with myself. Melissa's at a friend's baby shower and I'm at home with the kittens. I already watched Finding Nemo, which was pretty good I have to admit. The other Netflix movie I have is The Terminal, but I don't know if I want to watch that or not. I probably will, and probably within the next 20 minutes or so. At least that seems to be the trend lately when I say I won't do something.

That's all I can think of for now.

1 Comments:

  • I'm one of the ~2 people who actually reads your blog? I feel special.

    You should add me on MySpace (myspace.com/julzroguenine). Not like I check it often, but it never hurts to have more friends. =P

    Oh and just a note of caution: don't post any pics to your MySpace that you don't want them to have copyright of. There was a big article about that in the school newspaper a while back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home